Thursday, June 29, 2006

Blogging Here. June 29, 2006
I always wondered what a blogger was . . . now I am one.

Some of this will be this. Some of that will be that.
Some of "this will be that".
Acts 2:16-17
But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel: And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughers shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

On each post I want to stir interest with what God is doing in these last days.
I encourage your responses.

Now . . . concerning global warming. I didn't used to think there was anything to it, but then I read of a scientific study which concluded that within the next six years they fully expect Hillary Clinton to completely defrost! I still am not sure I believe it.

1 comment:

Lee Ann James said...

I knew you would be a blogger sooner or later. I'll be sure to check it out daily and leave nice comments like you always leave for me. :)