Monday, October 06, 2008

Extreme Makeover - Earth Edition

This . . .
I watched a little bit of "Extreme Makeover - Home Edition" tonight.
Warm and fuzzy on a scale of 10? Off the chart.
From the single mom to the four boys to grandma and grandpa,
their response was all, "Oh, my God!"
I hope that was a true expression of praise.
.
That . . .
On one hand, it is easy to think, "Wow, I wish that could happen to me!"
Same thing with Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, the lottery, etc.
On the other hand . . . I wonder?
.
This is That . . .
Extreme Makeover - Earth Edition
Somewhat unknown, but better known as "The Millennium".
Jesus is coming to earth to oversee a 1000 year extreme makeover that will result in a return to a "Garden of Eden" where God the Father will come and again, walk among us.
Oh, my God . . . how do you even think of this stuff?
You really must be God - there is no one like you!
.
Bill Maher told David Pryor that he wasn't comfortable with anyone who believes in talking snakes ie Christians.
Just for the record, I believe in talking snakes, talking donkeys, ax heads that float, coins in the mouth of a fish, men walking on water, seas that part, rivers that are rolled back, dead people who live again, water turned to wine, battles won by blowing shofars, a baby born of a virgin, blind people seeing, the lame walking, and casting our nets one more time on the other side.
Just to name a few.

No comments: