Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This . . .
I had a girl helping me print t-shirts today.
I figured out we were printing four shirts every two minutes.
So I said to her, "If we can print four shirts every two minutes, how many can we print in 40 minutes?"
She thought about it for a little bit and then said,
"Quite a few."
.
That . . .
My mom had a pacemaker put in and the whole ordeal zapped her strength and caused a considerable amount of confusion.
She has been staying at Woods of Monticello in a medicare bed for the past couple of weeks to aid in her recovery.
I've been able to bring her home every evening for a few hours.
Last week I brought her home each evening just to help her.
This week I've been bringing her home each evening to do the dishes.
.
This is That . . .

She's coming home on Saturday.

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Yay!!!