Friday, December 14, 2007

Merry Christmas! and Hallelujah!

This . . .
My son Elliott made this video and posted it on youtube last Christmas. I thought it would be good to get it out and share it again, so here it is.

.
That . . .
We own land in Lake Village and haven't sold a lot in five years.
Kevin Johnson called me today and said,
"I have good news and good news. I have the money and the go ahead and I want to buy two lots over in Lakewood Estates. When can I pay you the money and get the deed to my lots?"
I love this guy.
.
This is That . . .
And I love my Father in heaven who provides all that I need according to his riches in heaven thru Christ Jesus.
Phillipeans 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
The Message Bible says:
You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SUCH great news! Thanks for sharing!!!