Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Terrific Twos

This . . .
Today is my grandson Elijah's birthday. Spent last night at his house. Got up this morning, fed my granddaughter Lucy a bottle, ate cereal with Elijah and watched Toy Story Two, had a cup of coffee and then took a nap, all before I got up.
Then I picked out a nice blue towel and took a shower. When I unfolded the towel, I realized it had a picture of Pooh Bear, a picture of Tigger, a little hood, and the words Baby Boy in blue.
Cool.
.
That . . .
Eli is two, but NOT terrible.
It's the wonderful ones, the terrific twos, the tremendous threes, the fabulous fours, fantastic fives, super sixes, the sensational sevens, extatic eights, the nearly perfect nines, and the stupendous tens. It's all good.
.
This is That . . .
Happy Birthday Elijah. You are terrific!
I pray for you . . . eternal life - to infinity, and beyond.

No comments: