Monday, April 28, 2008

River of Living Water

This . . .
Exodus says that God visited his people.
He heard their cries and rescued them.
God . . . come and visit us. We need rescuing.
.
That . . .
Psalms something says,
I waited on the Lord and he heard my cry and answered. He pulled me up out of a horrible pit, out of the mire and clay and set my feet high on a rock. And he put a new song in my heart and many saw it, and believed.

This is That . . .
If any man thirsts (that would be me) let him come unto me and drink (actively seek out the weighty things of God, believe them, and receive them) the water I give him will become (it is a process) a spring of water welling up (this is not like filling a glass til it overflows, but having an actual inside Holy Spirit water spring) leading to life eternal (more process) out of your belly shall flow "rivers" (plural) of living water. Salvation is in the river. Healing and restoration are in the river. Forgiveness is in the river. Every good gift from God is in the river. I want to experience that river that is too deep to walk in, but must be experienced without my feet being on the bottom.
I can think of these things, I can even feel that water spring welling up inside my spirit, (just a little bit), but I don't think I have even come close to experiencing that river that flows out, or that is over my head (no wading), but I want to.
.
I've got a river of life, flowing out of me . . . . . .

No comments: