Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This is how I know what love is

This . . .
House of Prayer - Misty Edwards - Tuesday night.
.
That . . .
I desire to love you God.
With all my heart. With all my soul.
With all my strength and all I know.
.
This is That . . .
What does that look like? To love the Lord with all my heart, all my mind and all my strength? Here I am in all my weakness, and yet you love me and you invite me to love you. I choose to say yes.
Oh, how I want to love you more.
You gave your all for me. You gave your all to me.
This is how I know what love is.
Come after me. Draw me. Over and over and over again.
Never let me go.
I thank you . . . I praise you . . . I love you.
.
One goal one aim one vision one dream one thing.
You God - My magnificent obsession.
I could search the whole world thru
and I could search the heavens too
and I would find there's no one like you!

No comments: