Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stand Up For Jesus

This . . .
My mom says, "I think I'll get them some "theAter" tickets for Christmas"
I say, "TheAter tickets, or theater tickets?"
She says, "Tickets to the show".
.
That . . .
Sometimes it's hard for us to say what we really think, because we don't want to offend anyone.
Twenty years ago, I remember asking a Sunday School Class what they thought about abortion.
Almost to the person, their answer was, "I don't think it is right for me, but I don't think I should decide for someone else."
That is a safe answer.
Do you believe Jesus is the only way to God?
Do you believe in that speaking in tongues stuff?
Is a homosexual lifestyle sinful?
Do you believe a loving God would really send someone to hell?
Are muslims lost?
I could go on, but enough already.
.
Our answers might be one thing at church and another thing on the street.
.
This is That . . .
When all around, people are bowing down to Bale . . .
will I stand for Jesus?
.

No comments: