Sunday, February 01, 2009

Prayer Time - Prayer List

This . . .
It is hard to imagine a
$1 trillion dollar stimulus package.
How long is one trillion seconds?
How tall would a stack of one trillion dollar bills be?
If we divided up
$1 trillion dollars among every American,
how much would each one get?
.
That . . .
I know what time I get up in the morning.

I know when I go to work.
I know when I eat lunch.
I know when I get off work.
I know when I watch TV every day.
I know what time I go to bed.
When do I pray?
.

This is That . . .
Well, I do spend time in prayer every day, but it is not really set in stone.
And I am not very focused on what to pray.
If I was me, here is what I would do.
1. Set apart a designated hour every day.
2. Use a prayer list.
I,ve got the time. I've got the list.
The national anthem has been sung.
It's gametime.
.
3,200 years.
Half way to the moon.
$3,300 each.
I think if the government would give every
American $3,300 that would stimulate the
economy "much more better" than what
they currently have planned.
What if they required the $3,300 to be used to
reduce any personal debt before being used for
any other purpose?
Hmmmm.

No comments: