Thursday, March 05, 2009

Loving God First and Best

This . . .

Here's a kind of funny quote from Mike Bickle at tonight's Passion for Jesus Conference. "No, I really mean it - I'm not serious!" Reminds me of the time he miss spoke saying, " I may not finish the notes tonight,
I might run out of town". . .

Of course he meant "time".

That . . .

Mike spoke tonight on "The First and Greatest Commandment".

It was good to be reminded again of my first and greatest calling . . . to love you, God.

Jesus prayed to the Father in John 17:26, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them. .

This is That . . .

Oh, that I could love Jesus like that.
That I would love Jesus the same way the Father loves Jesus, and that I would love God the same way that Jesus loves God.
Is that even possible?
I believe in miracles, and Jesus' prayer is my prayer.

No comments: