Friday, March 13, 2009

When The Rain Comes

This . . .
I had a dream last night. Most of the time, my dreams seem wierd and completely meaningless, but this one seemed different.
Whether it was a "God Thing" or not, I don't know. It was encouraging and then again it was discouraging.
I think I will share it and let the rain fall where it will.
.
That . . .
I was at a gathering of believers in an outdoor stadium.
Not much was happening. There seemed to be a lack of unity, as different believers were expecting and presenting different things.
Suddenly, a large black cloud formed right over the stadium and it began to rain. These were big rain drops that glistened as they came down without wind.
I immediately stood up and began to shout, "Hallelujah!" because I knew this was an outpouring of God's presence.
Then I realized that I was one of only a few.
Most were responding negatively, because the rain was spoiling the day.
Not wanting to make a scene, I sat down and began to softly whisper the name of Jesus over and over.
.
This is That . . .
I am not sure of what "this is that" is.

No comments: