Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Jesus . . .
Take my heart . . . and come consume it.
Take my life and come and ruin it . . . with love.
To you, oh Lord, I lift up my soul, just as I am.
I come to you and in you I place my trust.
You are the one true God - There is no other.
The only one who really, really knows me.
Take my heart into your hands and make it . . . yours alone.
I put my trust in you and I will not be put to shame.
No one . . . who waits on you . . . will ever be put to shame.
I will wait.
.
I want to be free - from everything - that keeps me - from loving you.
Whatever it takes - take it away - all that hinders love.
Show me your way, teach me your path;
Lead me in truth . . . I will follow you.
Steadfast, Steadfast, Steadfast, Steadfast.
Allure me with your love . . . I will follow you where ever you lead.
Show me the way, I am a lover of the day;
A seeker of the way, a lover of truth.
Your eyes are Radiating, Radiating, Radiating.
Guide me with your eyes. Guide me with your light.
This is the way - show me; This is the path to life.
Guide me with your eyes.
Open up my eyes, the eye of my understanding.
I cannot find my way alone.
You are the keeper, the keeper of the flame;
You are the shepherd, the shepherd of my heart.
Show me your way, teach me your path.

No comments: