Wednesday, January 03, 2007

This . . .
I'm a little slow figuring stuff out sometimes, so I haven't ever had a favorite link list. Well, I finally figured out how it is done and so there you go.
.
This is That . . .
It takes time and effort to blog. It takes time and effort to keep up with other peoples blog as well. But some are really worth the effort - full of mind challenging, stretching, encouraging thoughts. David Sliker is a new blogger and I am thinking this could be really good. He is a senior leader at IHOP and the author of "End Times Simplified" a book I would highly recommend. I am looking forward to digging in to what might be in his brain from day to day.
Charity is another new blogger and an IHOPPER as well. She is a part of "Fire In The Night" and so is in the prayer room every night from midnight til six. I met her thru Tarah, and what can I say? I like her alot.
.
This is That . . .
Check out my "Good Stuff Links". It's good stuff.

1 comment:

charity said...

I have to say I am honored to have made this list. I mean, I even got the special mention award right next to Sliker. Who could ask for anything more! I also have to say that I think that you are amazing and I am so glad that I was able to see the James family at onething. I hope to see you in KC soon!