Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This . . .
You can't make footprints in the sands of time if you are sitting on your butt - And no one wants to make butt prints in the sands of time. So if the skivvies fit . . .
That . . .
I got home yesterday after being gone for about a week. It was so good to sit down in my chair and just breathe for a few minutes. My mom was sitting in her chair as well with our cat "Put Cat" in her lap. After a few minutes she looked at me and said, "Is Put Cat in or out?"
Of course I answered, "She's in your lap, Mom".
.
This is That . . .
The International House Of Prayer in KC has what they call the "forerunner message". Of course you can spend a lot of time digging deep, but in brief, this is it.
.
Jesus loves you. He is coming back. And so . . . read your Bible, fast and pray, live a simple life, strive for holiness and give extravigantly to the poor.
.
In the beginning the acronym IHOP stood for: Intercession, Holiness, extravigant Offerings and the Prophetic. It's secondary meaning is International House Of Prayer.
.
I am going to be leading a course on eschatology (end times) called the Omega Course in Little Rock over the next few months. I am looking forward to learning a lot as those who come go deep into God's word to figure this stuff out. My plan is to blog a few times each week on major points as they come forth in the study.
.
I would love to lead a group here in Monticello as well. If you are interested or know others who might be, let me know. jqpjames@sbcglobal.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i was in monitcello i would be in!