Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm gonna "Fork It"

This . . .
What's the big idea with little bitty short forks?
I mean who wants to eat with a punk sawed off fork?
And why do you need a salad fork and a dinner fork and a dessert fork?
Don't get me aggitated! Just give me one regular fork and let me eat.
.
That . . .
God plays ten dimensional chess and never makes a wrong move.
He knows the beginning, and He knows the end, and He knows the best way to get from here to there.
.
This is That . . .
I am not sure where I have been, or where I am, or where I am going.
Jeremiah 29:11 says . . .
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
.
Whew!
What a relief to know that Somebody knows what is going on.
.

No comments: