Monday, April 23, 2007

Incureable "brown spot" disease

.
This . . .
Mom and I were watching the news and there was a story about a drug bust where they confiscated a half billion dollars worth of cocaine.
Mom says, "Who takes all those drugs?"
I said, "I guess a lot of people do, you just never know."
Then mom says, "Well I don't, but I guess I don't know about you."
.
That . . .
I spent the afternoon timing a Jr. High track meet last week. It was the first time I had been out in the sun much, and after a couple of hours, I noticed three or four brown spots on each forearm. I really was kind of concerned. Immediately , I thought I probably had some incureable "brown spots on the forearm disease". Then I licked my finger and rubbed one of the spots and discovered it was just vegetable soup spots leftover from lunch.
The difference between me and a lot of people is, I'm not afraid to share the stupid stuff I do.
.
This is That . . .
Could the Anti-Christ be a woman?
Just wondering.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy! It must be catching, because I had brown-spot-on-the-leg disease last night. Couldn't figure out what was going on until I remembered I went bike riding with Adelyn and my tires had flung up rusty water all over me while riding.