Monday, July 07, 2008

The Way Is Narrow

This . . .
.
Non-Dairy Creamer.
Don't tell me what it isn't, tell me what it is?
.
I read in the paper yesterday that a Pringles Potato Chip is only 45% potato. I guess that means that it's 55% chip.
.
When my great-grandfather homesteaded in Western Kansas they used buffalo "chips" to burn for cooking and heat.
There weren't any trees.
.
That . . .
.
Most polls on issues are a crock. We act as though we believe that if enough people believe something, then it must be true,
or it must be right.
Wrong.
If a majority of all people believed that a dog was a cat,
would a dog be a cat?
Right is right. Wrong is wrong, Truth is truth.
It doesn't really matter what people "think".
.
Truth is an arrow, and the gate is narrow that it passes thru.
.
This is That . . .
Today is 7-7-08 - one year after the 7-7-07 Call Nashville.
ReCALL it all here: 7/7/07
.

No comments: