Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Puke Green Polyester Spandex Suit

This . . .
I just bought a bag of oranges.
They were a beautiful color of orange and Texas ripe.
So I thought.
Actually the plastic bag was tinted beautfiully orange;
The oranges were green when I took them out of the bag.
The bag should have said . . .
Texas greens - not ripe at all.
.
That . . .
I'm not much on government regulations,
but here is one I wish they would insist on
If a can of some thing has no salt added,
it should have to have a puke green label on it and say,
DON'T BUY THIS! IT HAS NO SALT ADDED!
And it tastes PUKEY!
.
This is That . . .
“You are the salt of the earth; but if the
salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned?
It is then good for nothing but to be thrown
out and trampled underfoot by men.
Matthew 5:13
Don't want to walk around wearing a
puke green polyester spandex suit.
.

No comments: