Thursday, February 15, 2007

This . . .
When I came in tonight, mom was sitting in her chair and I said,
"I smell rice".
She said, "Yes you do".
I said, "What are you cooking?"
She said, "Rice".
.
That . . .
John Kilpatrick is going to be at the Church of the Redeemer south of Hamburg tomorrow night. He was the pastor at the Brownsville Assembly of God Church in Florida when "The Brownsville Revival" began. I am not very knowledgeable about exactly what happened there, but I do believe that a very real outpouring of God's manifest power was poured out on that place for quite an extended amount of time.
John Kilpatrick is no longer pastor of the Brownsville Church, but I am sure that he will have much to say about all that happened. I am looking forward to hearing what he has to say.
.
This is That . . .
Every time I come to a place of knowing a little more about "The Kingdom of God", I realize that I know hardly anything at all. But each small bit of knowing awakens a mountain of desire for more and more and more. It is like when I eat one, my desire is to eat the whole bag and just like the loaf of bread and the two fish, the knowledge in the bag multiplies and the more I eat the fuller it gets and . . . aghhhhgg
.
Ephesians 1
17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your understanding[c] being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.

No comments: