Thursday, March 29, 2007

This . . .
My memory doesn't seem to be as good as it used to be. And another thing is, my memory doesn't seem to be as good as it used to be.
.
That . . .
I have been going down "The World's Largest IHOP Blog Roll" on Chris and Yvettes blog. I don't know Brooke Turner, but I like the story she told about her dad having lunch with Art Katz a number of times in the "old days". I think that if that had happened to me, all my kids would have heard about it many times . . . for sure.
But Brooke was amazed when she recently found this out and I love what she said, "OH MY FREAKIN BLUE JEANS".
.
I also like this statement from "Random Facts About Charity Bates" . . .
"During my senior year of college, I got so burnt by my church that I switched churches and started going to a church that meets under the overpass of I-35. The congregation was mostly made up of homeless guys, hippies and bikers. It was awesome."
.
Quote from my Aunt Mae, "Keep your eyes on Jesus".
.
A favorite comment, "I like your face".
.
This is That . . .
Maybe the all time best thing to ever hear someone say,
"I Love You".
.
My memory never has been very good.
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerry... are you here at IHOP?

Jerry James said...

Brooke,
I live in Monticello, Arkansas. I have a daughter at IHOP - Tarah James. She has been there for almost three years. I visit KC three or four times a year and often visit the prayer room webcast and EGS services.
Thanks for asking.