Sunday, March 16, 2008

Horton hears a who!

This . . .
I went to see Horton Hears A Who last night.
.
That . . .
Even though it was not purposely written as such, I believe it is a modern day parable, full of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of God; dealing with our world today and God's thoughts concerning things he wants us to know and understand.
I am working to put together some of my thoughts and will be posting them soon. I would like to hear your thoughts as well.
.
This is That . . .
Here is a video made by Lou Engle a couple of years ago. Good stuff to think about before or after going to see, "Horton Hears A Who".
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was in campus ministry, I had a talk/sermon I did on Horton. I showed the cartoon and then brought spiritual application from it.

I'm planning on bringing it out of mothballs next month. It's called "Hoo Cares??"

I'd love to hear your thoughts as well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MortgageMatters said...

James the contract(referendum) being passed around can be found at wwww.hilc.net It is officially called the Reconciliation Referendum
thanks