Sunday, March 23, 2008

Resurrection Sunday

This . . .
The first great thing about Direct TV is the God TV Channel. Being able to record stuff is good too. And then there's the rewind feature.
.
That . . .
So I'm sitting here watching a NCAA Tournament basketball game with my mom.
She says, "That's the third time in a row they have done that".
I say, "I'm rewinding that play, mom".
.
This is That . . .
Matthew 7
13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
.
It is Easter Sunday and I just read the Sunday Comics. There were 27 different comics. Twenty had no reference to Easter at all. Six referenced Easter Bunnies.
Only one had a meaningful reference to Easter - Mallard Fillmore.
.

No comments: