Tuesday, September 12, 2006

This . . .
Promise not to peek. In this case that means to not look at your feet. Now tell me, not counting the joints that connect your toes to your feet - what is the total number of joints in all of your toes?
.
That . . .
Misty Edwards leads a two hour worship set at the international house of prayer each Tuesday night from 10:00 til midnight. Each time I tune in I am greatly encouraged and glad that I took time to enter in to worship and seek the heart of God. I am going to tune in tonight and just blog whatever comes to mind. Maybe some of the scripture that is read, maybe some words of a song or two, maybe I don't know . . . just whatever.
.
This is That . . .
Oh, how I need you. I cannot make it without you. How can I live without you?
Oh God you said if anyone is thirsty, if anyone believes, if anyone will come . . . your love would flow like a river . . .
Anybody thirsty, anybody thirsty - come. My arms are wide open, my heart is laid bear for you to come and drink. Come to me if you are thirsty, if you are weary, if your heart is broken, come to me and your heart will never die, come to me and your heart will live.
Yes Lord, I am thirsty - come Holy Spirit - open up my eyes. Tell me what He's feeling what He's thinking what He's planning what He's dreamin'g - open up my eyes. My mind is racing. My thoughts are wandering. Be still oh my soul and listen to what the Spirit is saying.
Hush. Hear the whisper of His voice. Be quiet . . . listen . . . hush . . . listen. . . Listen to what the Spirit is saying. Hush, hush, listen. Can you hear His heartbeat? . . . . . .
I desire your love - I long for you - for your love - but I cannot, I will not violate your free will. You must come and drink - you must come. I long to come to you, I will come to you . . . Come and drink. Are you thirsty? Draw near and I will draw near.
.
All the prayer teams are great, but I especially enjoy Misty's sets. Tuesday nights from 10:00 til midnight and Friday nights from 10:00 til midnight.
www.fotb.com
At the bottom of the page click "login"
User Name: jqpjames / Password: jqp123
Under the media tab, click watch and then prayer room webcast.
"Click Here" and you are in the prayer room 24/7 .

2 comments:

TJ said...

Enjoying your posts - I'll be checking out the IHOP (not the pancake place) soon. It's good to see others like yourself with an intense heart of worship.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your contribution to the blog world. There are some free subliminal mind training tools that helped me with fear and forgiving--the whole letting go process, and you can get them with no hitches attached at www.innertalk.com/