Tuesday, September 26, 2006

This . . .
I mowed the yard again today. The neighbors, their two kids, and the two dogs were all on the sideline watching. This time they pulled up chairs and had popcorn. I had another event free mow job. Didn't fall off or anything. Of course I was using the push mower, but still, anytime you don't fall off - that's a good thing. I am concerned that I'm going to lose the neighbors interest. Next time I might have to throw-up or something, just to keep things interesting.
.
That . . .
I was paying bills the other day (oh, boy) and I noticed that up in the right-hand corner of one of the return envelopes it said,"Post office will not deliver mail without postage". I was shocked! Unbelievable! If I understand it correctly they are saying we have to pay or they will not deliver the mail! I am so glad they informed me of this . . . I had no idea that postage was required.
.
This is That . . .
(some time after this and that, not particularly a smooth segway)
I don't want my heart to be asleep. I don't want to sleep walk thru the days. Wake me up God. Awaken your Spirit within me. Slap me if you need to . . . Just slap me whenever. Get my attention. I thank you that you refuse to let me go in the wrong direction. You desire my attention. I want to do what you want, go where you want, but I desire to love you first - I long to know you. Awaken me God. Don't let me be infatuated with this or that . . . only with you.
.
I'm going to sleep now. Just one more thing . . .
JESUS, I love you.
Whahoo!

No comments: