Thursday, June 14, 2007

There Is Something Bigger Going On

Day 18
.
This . . .
I know that there are some people who know me just barely, or a little bit, or pretty well, or even really well who may think I am not altogether "normal" in my views of who Jesus is, and what I believe about Him and the season we are in. There has been something deep in my spirit for a few years now that I have found hard to express to others and even to God. I am usually sorely dissapointed when I try. It is like God is encouraging me with, "Get Ready", but at the same time is saying, "Not Yet".
I believe the body of Christ is pregnant, that a birthing of something "new" is coming, and I am becoming aware that there are "many" all over this nation and world who sense the same thing. I am not alone. There is "something bigger going on, something bigger than me".
It is something Holy.
.
That . . .
And so, I find myself in a company of people who are in a season of fasting and prayer for forty days, believing that as we rend our hearts, God will rend the heavens and come down and encounter us in new and powerful ways that we have not known before.
.
This is That . . .
I listened to a message by Francis Frangipane today. He expresses exactly how I feel. The paradigm that he describes of going hard after God and seeking His face is exactly the place I find myself in. If you are interested in knowing what makes me tick, this is it.
Rather than write down "everything" he says, I thought it would be better to just encourage you to listen.
Don't just pass this by. Take time to settle down for a moment and listen.
I can't figure out how to provide a direct link, so you will have to just copy and paste the link below.
.
http://arrowbookstore.frangipane.org/Downloads/seek_my_face.mp3
.

2 comments:

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan said...

Go to the html in your edit window. Add this text:
<a href=
"http://arrowbookstore.frangipane.org
/Downloads/seek_my_face.mp3">
http://arrowbookstore.frangipane.org/
Downloads/seek_my_face.mp3</a>

A link always takes the form of
<a href="where you want to take them">
what you want the link to say
</a>

You can delete this coment after you read it.