Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tell Me The Stories Of Jesus

Day 27 - Thirteen Days to Go
.
This . . .
Fish lost.
Love of the Father.
Pelican heroism.
Fish amnesia.
Crab torture.
One Fish found.
Many Fish caught.
Fish unity.
Keep swimming.
Many Fish free.
One Fish dead. (Not Really)
I love you Dad. I love you too Son.
Fish hugs and fin holding.
The End.
.
I love you Elijah. If we were fish I would hug you and hold your fin.
.
That . . .
Tell me the stories of Jesus.
I keep forgetting.
.
This is That . . .
There are times when I am full of faith, and times when I am full of something else.
My faith is strengthened when I share the word of the Lord with fellow believers. There is something about two or three gathered together and believing and encouraging one another that is very powerful.
Romans 10
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
That is why we need to keep telling and hearing the stories of Jesus over and over again.
Romans 12
2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Being "conformed" would be believing what the world says.
Being "transformed" would be believing what God's word says.
As we continually hear what God says, we begin to say and believe what God says.
When we say and believe what God says, our minds are renewed.
So tell me about Jesus, the "Word of God".
And let me tell you about Jesus.
And then let us believe and agree together and let faith arise.
.
"Finding Nemo"
.

No comments: