Tuesday, June 24, 2008

AGGHHH! I need you.

This . . .
.
AGGHHH!
.
That . . .
.
I need you God.
.
This is That . . .
.
Right by my side. Right by my side.
I could run away, but you will never leave.
You would always stay - right by my side.
.
Could that be true? Even if I don't fully believe it?
I pray so.
.
Everything I've ever wanted I've found in you.
I love you. I need you.
Though my world may fall, I will never let you go.
My Saviour, my closest friend,
I will worship you until the very end.
.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Hi,Jerry. I'm clearing out my Favorites--things like "How to Batik" (really useful?); "SwimmingHoles.com" (a fun site, but when will I ever use that?); "Amelia's Cottage" (a place Lyle and Anne want to go); something about airline miles I put on there about 2 years ago (really now--they've at least doubled). But yours is staying. It reminds us of you, a refreshing personality that we always enjoyed in the good old days in Little Rock, which we miss. Our best to you! God is doing some great things here and we're being blessed beyond measure--not without struggle at times, but that's how it works.

Anonymous said...

Interesting use of this song. I'm really stuck on it right now. We have been singing it in our song list every Thur. and Sun. for about six months. I'm asking the Spirit to grant me grace to really belivie it, deep down in my soul.

Blessings to you guys in AR.

Lance